Indian Railways have many seasonal trains which cater to the need of people and these trains are basically launched during the peak season. Apart from this, there some heritage luxury trains as well and travelingon those trains is surely a dream of many people. Today, we are going to talk about something adventurous and luxurious. We are not sure if you have heard about Tiger Express but in this article, we have listed some of the important information about Tiger Express which will surely interest you.
7 Things to Know about IRCTC’s First Semi-Luxury Train Called Tiger Express
- The train is basically to create awareness about the wildlife and it targets two national parks. These wildlife parks are located in Rajasthan. It is certainly one of the best experience you can have with Indian Railways.
- Also, this is a semi-luxury train and the coaches in the train are also semi luxury with amazing amenities. Apart from this, the train is also set to have a dining carriage where the passengers can have their meals.
- The dates for the 2019 travel are not known but it is known that the train starts at Safdarjung Railway Station in Delhi. The train covers many destinations in Udaipur. This includes Sahelio Ki Bari, Udaipur City Palace,and Lake Pichola. The train also takes the passengers to Chittorgarh and here, you get to visit the fort and the next day, the journey includes a trip to Ranthambore Jungle Safari.
- The train ticket price also covers up for the stay in a hotel and hence you would not have to worry about getting the hotels booked. The passengers are given one of the three mid-range hotels which can be allotted randomly.
- The total journey duration for the travel is five days and four nights. The ticket is priced at Rs 37,500 per person for a single occupancy and the fares are on decreasing order depending on the type of occupancy that you choose. This is the fair for AC First Class. The fare for AC 2 Tier varies between Rs 31,500 to Rs 29,000. This includes the price for the journey, hotel, meals, water, transfer and transportation, entry fee and permit for entry to monuments, the fee for tiger safaris. All the passengers would have to pay extra for the camera as well.
- Another point to take care of is the fact that the rates mentioned above are valid for the Indian passengers. These rates are not applicable toa foreign
- To book the train, you need to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 1800 110 139. You can also get in touch with the reservation desk for IRCTC.
This was all about IRCTC Tiger Express and you can visit IRCTC Next Generation website to book these tickets using your IRCTC Login. For any other information, you can get in touch with IRCTC on the helpline using the numbers listed on IRCTC Next Gen Portal.